I will no longer be updating this blog.
DO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.THEBAKEANISTA.COM

Monday, November 19, 2012

An old flame

I remember how my heart raced everytime I laid eyes on you.

Years later, today, I still have that exact same feelings - exhilaration.

I can't remember the last time I held you so close and dear to me.

But I knew the touch was magical.

I remember smiling just looking at you.

You brighten up my dull black and white world with pretty colours.

I want to go back to yesteryears...

To taste that same innocence, and pure happiness.

You're like a gem to me. And you always will be. Then, now, forever.

I miss you so much. I can't seem to get you off my mind.

Especially in these couple of weeks when I'm feeling all homesick.

I keep having vivid images of you playing at the back of my mind.

I've been thinking about you, and the times we shared together.

And I wonder, if I'll get to see you again in the coming few months.

Or do I have to wait til end year to be able to hold you in my hands?

But God was kind. He knew I needed you. And He sent you to me. :)

You have no idea how happy I was, when I saw you sitting there.

I couldn't help it. My instant reflex just rushed over from afar.

And I held you so tight in my embrace, I was afraid I might crush you.

Yes you, my childhood love.

*********

P/S: I stumbled upon this old post that I wrote back then in 2008, posted those years ago then re-saved as a draft. So, I figured it needed to see daylight again. (:

How many of you remember these colourful babies? Did you also love eating these fancy gems?

No comments :

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more! :)